If you don’t know this already I have a cookie problem, and with the MANY different diets I’ve been on pursuing my health then you’ll know that I’ve created a cookie from everything but cardboard, haha.
I’m so thankful I found this particular recipe and was able to modify it to be paleo, nut free, coconut flour free and not have the very expensive cassava flour in it.
It originally did but then I discovered green banana flour!! Guys, this stuff is awesome. I haven’t tried it many other recipes but you’ll be sure to know about if I do find other recipes it works well in.
You see being unable to tolerate coconut flour and my daughter being nut free we struggle to find find paleo friendly flours to bake with. So praise the Lord for green banana flour! What’s your favorite flour to bake paleo recipes with?
No Bake Fudge Cookies Recipe
Table of Contents
- 1c organic tahini (you can use any nut/root butter, tiger nut, almond, cashew.)
- 1/3c green banana flour (you can use coconut, or cassava flour too)
- 1/4c maple syrup
- 3.5tbsp coconut oil (I’ve used avocado oil before but they are very messy and must stay frozen)
- 3 tbsp carob power (or cocoa)
- Sea Salt
- On a baking sheet place a piece of parchment paper. Make enough room in your freezer for sheet to lay flat.
- In a medium sauce pan add your tahini (or root/nut butter) and maple syrup.
- Heat over low heat for 1-2 minutes until you can easily mix everything together.
- Add flour and mix until well combined.
- Form dough into tablespoon size balls placing on prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze for 15-30 minutes until firm.
- Meanwhile place coconut oil and carob or cocoa power in a small sauce pan.
- Heat on low heat, stirring continuously until combined and melted.
- Remove cookies from freezer. Dip each cookie into carob/cocoa. Rolling to coat throughly. (You can let it set for a minute and double coat for thicker coating. Sprinkle with sea salt before coating sets.
- Place in freezer to set for 15 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet and enjoy!
- Store in air tight container in freezer for best results.
Enjoy friends! If you make this I’d love to hear from you! Shoot me an email or tag me on Instagram @searchingphoto or use my hashtag #searchingphotobakes
Love my photography, own your own bake shop or a Denver, Colorado based cooking or baking blog but lack photo skills. I’d love to help you friend. Fill out my contact form below and let’s getting showing off all that delicious food or treats you make!
Love this recipe and want more paleo friendly foods visit these blogs to find more recipes I hope you’ll love!