Yoga On The Beach | Calm Yoga For Anxiety
Table of Contents
- 1 Yoga On The Beach | Calm Yoga For Anxiety
- 2 Yoga on the beach | Poses
- 3 Yoga On The Beach | Tips
- 4 Yoga On The Beach: Calm Yoga For Anxiety Video
- 5 Mantra wallpaper / phone background
- 6 Receieve Your Free Meditation
I don’t know about you, but yoga on the beach always makes me feel almost immediately calm; I find this to be a nearly instant remedy, calm yoga for anxiety.
In this flow, you’ll find yoga on the beach that is calm yoga for anxiety, going through poses such as child’s pose, cat cow, inversions such as downward dog, dolphin pose, and thread the needle.
Hey friend, I’m Emmy, CYI here at Celebrate Again, where we believe that we should live life to the fullest. What better way than to practice yoga on the beach and share this flow with you?
Ready to dive in? This yoga flow is a short 17-minute yoga on the beach flow. We’ll use the power of our breath and a mantra (a saying we practice as we inhale and exhale) to help get our mind and body into unison.
Take me to the yoga on the beach video!
This article may contain affiliate / compensated links. For full information, please see our disclaimer here.
Yoga on the beach | Poses
In case you need any props or modifications for certain poses, here are the yoga poses we’ll be doing in this yoga on the beach video:
- Extended Child’s Pose
- if this pose bothers your knees, consider placing a towel or blanket underneath you to give you more cushion
- If this pose causes pain in your hips put your knees together and drape your arms to your sides, hands pointing behind you.
- Table Top
- If this causes pain in your knees, consider placing a towel or blanket for more cushion under your knees.
- Cat Cow
- Skip cow pose if you are pregnant
- Downward Facing Dog
- If this pose bothers your wrists, focus on putting weight into your fingertips instead of the bottom of your palms
- Dolphin Pose
- This can be more of an advanced pose, so if you’re feeling like it’s too much, consider dropping to your knees into a puppy pose.
- Forearm Plank
- Feel free to drop to your knees if this is too intense.
- Puppy Pose
- Thread The Needle
- Cow face
- Seated Forward Fold
- You can place a block or blanket underneath your hips to give you more length in your spine.
- Corpse Pose
- a pillow or blanket under your knees can give your low back support in this pose.
Yoga On The Beach | Tips
Mat Optional But It Helps
Having a yoga mat isn’t necessary, though it helps with grip and padding. A soft rug or large towel will do.
If you’re looking for a great yoga mat, we love cork yoga mats because they are environmentally friendly and chemical free for you too!
|Environmentally Friendly: if made with sustainably sourced corkF||Heavier: It can be heavier than a traditional yoga mat, though not unreasonably so.|
|Self Cleaning: cork is naturally antimicrobial that kills germs and bacteria||Harder to Roll: due to its material it is harder to roll up|
|Stink Free: due to the antibacterial properties of cork it kills the bacteria that cause’s odors||Can Be Slick: depending on the brand it can be more slick.|
|Chemical Free:cork is made from a tree so its naturally chemical free||Cannot Use Oils: if you love to use essential oils on your yoga mat, this is not recommend on cork. You can still diffuse oils near you though!|
|Durable: cork is very durable and depending on your care for it and the manufacturer it can last up to 10 years|
|Kid Safe: its a great place to do yoga with your kids or baby since its chemical-free!|
Shop My Pants
If you love my yoga pants (I loved them so much I have two colors, lol). They are actually compression yoga pants which help with one of my own chronic illnesses to keep my blood flow up. They are also helpful to travel in too!
Notes About This Video
This yoga on the video was filmed in an outdoor location with a lot of elements. If you’re sensitive to wind sounds or have any high sensitivities, we highly encourage you to select another video from our free yoga video collection! Or check out this short gentle mountainside morning yoga outside or this self care yoga video
Yoga On The Beach: Calm Yoga For Anxiety Video
Mantra wallpaper / phone background
Did you love the mantra in this calm yoga for anxiety yoga flow? You can download it as a screensaver with this photo! (right click or press down on the photo to save it!) Set it on your phone to let this mantra stay with you throughout your week ahead!
Stay In Touch For Current Classes
Receieve Your Free Meditation
Download your free meditaiton by subscribing to our newsletter.
Receieve free you videos and encouraging notes. (Don’t worry we won’t spam you.)
Celebrate Again, LLC recommends that you speak with your physician regarding the applicability of any recommendations and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program. When partaking in any form of physical activity is a potentially hazardous one, and that they involve a risk of possible injury or even death. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you voluntarily agree that you do with the knowledge of the risk involved, expressly assume and accept any and all risks of injury to yourself.