Allison and Eric’s romantic colorado wedding was absolutely perfect. They were married in Trinity Methodist Church in Downtown Denver. The church’s old classy charm fit perfectly with the stylish detail oriented personality of both Allison and Eric. They arrived to their reception in class in the 1952 Bentley rental which was a perfect touch to the day. Their reception was at DU which has a very surprisingly lovely venue for an indoor reception. The flowers were gorgeous, the hand-made-map-by-Allison and invitations were perfect, the decor, cakes, food, and attire were just so fitting for this evening.
Oh and this little gem. I’ll be completely honest hear, I am learning I am more of a mountain wedding photographer as architecture and lines are a bit of a challenge for me, where as trees and leaves and organic shapes are more my groove, but when this happened with the reflections on the windows and all the moments captured into one I just fell in love.
I cannot forget to mention the speeches which were heartfelt, touching and quite hilarious. Oh, and the dancing, do these two know how to dance! I absolutely loved photographing them float across the dance floor together!
Thank you Allison & Eric for allowing me to be a part of your lovely wedding day and letting me share in this celebration of your great love together. Many blessings to you two as you begin this new life together as husband and wife!
Shout out to the amazing vendors!
- Ceremony Venue: http://trinityumc.org/
- Reception: University of Denver http://www.du.edu/events/weddings/
- Florist: http://www.flowerpowerwashpark.com/
- Hair & make-up: http://www.captivatebeautyservices.com/
- Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas https://www.weddingpaperdivas.com/
- Uplighting: http://www.coloradomobilemusic.com/
- Linen Rentals: http://www.linenhero.com/
- 1952 Bentley Rental: http://rollsroycerentalsdenver.com/